The global crypto market cap stood at $ 1.90 trillion on Friday with signs of an overall market collapse that hit 1.91% down in the past day, according to CoinMarketCap. Conversely, the total crypto market volume over the past 24 hours was $ 132.89 billion, indicating a 36.44% increase. The data also suggests that DeFi’s total volume was, at the time of this article, around $ 20.84 billion, or 15.68% of the total 24-hour crypto market volume. The volume of all stable crypto coins on the market at the time of this article was $ 106.79 billion, or 80.35% of the total 24-hour volume of the crypto market.
With that in mind, it would also serve to note the rise and fall of some of the major winners and losers in the cryptocurrency market over the past 24 hours.
As for the top winners, the number one winner on Saturday was an altcoin by the name of ForeverFOMO, which reached a price of $ 0.00001453 and climbed to 655.60% according to data from CoinMarketCap. In second position, VATICAN FINANCE with a price of $ 0.00009493. This altcoin had increased by the same amount. After that, it was Black Diamond. This cryptocurrency was priced at $ 0.000001179 and was trading green at 273.66% in the past 24 hours, according to the data. The last two altcoins that made the top five were Kwikswap Protocol and Teddy Cash with a price of $ 0.07871 and $ 3.05 respectively. Kwikswap protocol rose 266.50% in the last day, while Teddy Cash gained 140.91% in the same period.
Coming to the top five losers, the top spot went to altcoin, CAPITAL X CELL, which was priced at $ 0.04075 and had fallen 98.73% in the past 24 hours. The MiniSports Token came in second with a prize of $ 0.000000000279. This cryptocurrency was trading red at a rate of 59.01% during the last day.
Top 5 cryptocurrency winners (according to data from CoinMarketCap)
1) ForeverFOMO – $ 0.00001453 – 655.60 percent change in the last 24 hours
2) VATICAN FINANCE – $ 0.00009493 – 655.60% change in last 24 hours
3) Black Diamond – $ 0.000001179 – 273.66% change in the last 24 hours
4) Kwikswap Protocol – $ 0.07871 – 266.50% change in the last 24 hours
5) Teddy Cash – $ 3.05 – 140.91% change in the last 24 hours
Top 5 Cryptocurrency Losers (According to CoinMarketCap Data)
1) CAPITAL X CELL – $ 0.04075 – Trading at 98.73% down in the last 24 hours
2) MiniSports Token – $ 0.000000000279 – Trade at 59.01% in the last 24 hours
3) Ether Matrix – $ 0.0002129 – Trading 48.85% down in the last 24 hours
4) KangarooCake – $ 0.000002677 – Trade 48.37% down in the last 24 hours
5) Astro Gold – $ 0.0005378 – Decreased 47.18% in the last 24 hours
On the other end of the spectrum, we have the most notorious cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, and Tether. Major cryptocurrencies were trading mixed on Friday, with Bitcoin trading lower at 0.17% in the last day with a price of $ 42,727.53. It was also trading in the red during the week at 12.06 percent. Ether was also trading in the red at 0.40% with a price of $ 2,916.67. Over the past seven days, the coin has fallen 17.01 percent. Cardano and Tether were trading green over the past 24 hours at a rate of 5.55% and 0.05% respectively. Cardano, however, traded in the red during the week at 3.00%, while Tether was up 0.09% for the same time period.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here