Graders over 200 HP will remain in high demand, accounting for 57.3% of total grader sales by 2032
The latest survey published by Fact.MR provides compelling insights into the world graders market between 2022 and 2032. The report reveals key dynamics such as drivers and opportunities in 6 regions. It also offers demand prospects for the Grader Market Based on Core Power, Blade Pull and Application for Next Decade
NEW YORK, May 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global motor grader market is estimated to create an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$4.27 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% over the forecast period 2022-2032.
As the trend of urbanization and industrialization continues to create deeper breakthroughs, infrastructure development and construction activities across the world are increasing. Governments in several countries are taking many initiatives to urbanize rural areas, which, in turn, creates request for related construction equipment.
For example, the Indian government has launched rural urbanization initiatives such as Housing for All and Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) as part of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
As graders play a vital role in construction applications such as grading and leveling land, such developments are expected to enhance the demand in the market. Thanks to this, motor grader sales are expected to reach US$5.6 billion end of 2032, compared to the US$4.17 billion registered in 2021.
For more market insights, get a sample of this report!
Infrastructure projects for the construction of roads, bridges, railways and ports are underway in developing countries such as China, India, South Koreaand Brazil to strengthen the transport backbone.
Motor graders are widely used in road construction activities to create flat surfaces in the grading process before asphalt applications. Additionally, the growing availability of grader blades of different sizes for various applications is expected to boost the sales in the grader market.
Base year value (2021A)
Estimated annual value (2022E)
Projected year value (2032F)
World growth rate (2022-2032)
Key points to remember:
- The United States is expected to dominate the motor grader market by North Americagrowing at a CAGR of 2.9% over the review period.
- Germany is expected to grow at a steady pace, helping Europe will represent approximately 23.1% of the total market share in 2022.
- China should represent a dominant part in the East Asia market, due to the increase in construction activities in the country.
- In terms of base horsepower, the 200+ HP motor grader segment is expected to dominate the market, accounting for 57.3% of total demand share by 2022.
- Based on applications, the construction segment is expected to account for approximately 41.2% of the total market share, with sales growing at 3.4% CAGR through 2032.
- The government’s growing emphasis on increasing mining activities to meet the growing demand for iron, steel, copper and coal is expected to drive the demand in the market.
- Increased use of graders for snow removal and repairing ditches formed between roads will drive grader sales.
- High initial cost and maintenance cost due to frequent wear and tear while handling heavy materials are hampering motor grader sales.
- The availability of low cost alternatives, such as wheel loaders equipped with dozer blade attachments, will hamper the demand for motor graders.
For in-depth information on Graders Market, Demand Methodology
Leading manufacturers in the global motor grader market are introducing new products with innovative features to bolster their product portfolios. Additionally, some players aim to adopt strategies such as acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations to expand their market share. For example:
- In 2021, Deere and Company, an American manufacturer of heavy machinery, announced the launch of improved GP series motor graders. They come with innovative technologies such as auto-pass, auto-shift PLUS, SmartGrade remote assistance and others.
- In 2019, Komatsu Ltd., a Japanese multinational manufacturer of construction machinery, announced the launch of the new GD655-7 motor grader, featuring a steering wheel, low-effort control levers, a comfortable cab and a steering lever.
Top Companies Featured by Fact.MR
- Caterpillar inc.
- Deere and company
- CNH Industrial AG
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Terex Company
- Volvo Construction Equipment and Services, Inc.
- Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co.Ltd.
- Sany Group Co. Ltd.
- XCMG Construction Machinery Co.Ltd.
- Lonking Holdings Limited
- Shantui Construction Machinery Co.Ltd.
More valuable information about Graders Market
In its latest study, Fact.MR highlights the driving factors driving the growth of the Global Motor Grader Market for the assessment period 2022-2032. The survey also provides key insights on the drivers estimated to create growth prospects in the Graders market through detailed segmentation as follows:
Grader Market by Core Power:
- Graders up to 200 HP
- Graders above 200 HP
Grader Market by Blade Pull:
- Up to 15,000 pounds. Graders
- Above 15,000 lbs. Graders
Motor Grader Market by Application:
- Snow removal
- Land leveling and leveling
Motor Graders Market by Region:
- North America Motor Grader Market
- Latin America Motor Grader Market
- European grader market
- East Asia Motor Grader Market
- South Asia & Oceania Grader Market
- MEA Motor Grader Market
Interested in getting the data? Find out here
Key questions addressed in the Graders Market report
- What is the estimated Motor Grader market revenue over the forecast period?
- What are the challenges faced in the motor grader market?
- Which region is estimated to show the fastest growth rate in the global motor graders market during the period 2022-2032?
- What is the projected market valuation of the graders market in 2022?
- What are the factors motivating graders in 2022-2032?
- What is the expected growth rate of the motor graders market up to 2032?
Discover Fact.MR’s automotive coverage
Compact Track Loader Market: The growing government focus on the development of transport infrastructure such as bridges, roads, railways and others in urban areas is driving the demand for compact track loaders. As a result, compact track loader sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% between 2022 and 2032.
Backhoe loader market: The rapid increase in infrastructure development and construction activities owing to the trend of deepening urbanization is driving the sales of backhoe loaders in the market. In addition to this, increasing mining activities and increasing application of backhoe loaders for digging and excavation processes are expected to increase the demand in the market.
Skid steer loaders market: The increasing adoption of skid steer loaders for a wide range of applications in sectors such as construction, mining, agriculture, forestry, and industry, among others, is expected to boost the sales in the market. For this reason, the demand for skid steer loaders is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
Fact.MR is a market research and advisory agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, chemicals and materials, and the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us with critical decision making.
USA sales office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter